“Write down the revelation
and make it plain on tablets
so that a herald[a] may run with it.
3 For the revelation awaits an appointed time;
it speaks of the end
and will not prove false.
Though it linger, wait for it;
it[b] will certainly come
and will not delay.
We are 18 days into 2017 and I am excited to know that I have made it to see another year to work on myself and towards my goals. Every year we always hear groups of individuals who say New Year, New me or If you just started planning for the new year you are too late. Allow me to give you a word of advice. It is NEVER too late to work on yourself or your dreams when God allows you to see another day.
There are several tools that I have used to assist in obtaining my goals and visions for my life. I am not going to say that it has been easy, but I can say that compared to the years prior I have seen major growth. It is an awesome feeling of accomplishment when you can look back and say, I have accomplished what I said I was going to do.
Many may be asking, How do I start or where do I begin?
Here is what has helped me:
- Meditate or Pray for direction or clarity.
- Buy a planner, organizer or journal to assist in planning your day or writing your thoughts, anxieties and fears
- Surround yourself with positive influential people
- Allow yourself to know that it will take time, it’s a process
- Take a break when needed, You are only one person
- Ask for assistance when needed
- Research and read
What vision(s) do you have for 2017?
Have you already written them down, How are you doing so far?
What are some tools that you use(d) to help accomplish your goals?